About the Service Alternatives Training Institute
The Service Alternatives Training Institute (SATI) was born out of an extensive need for continuing training services within the operational branch of our parent organization Service Alternatives, Inc. Like you, Service Alternatives has always recognized the need for providing excellent training services to employees.
Since 1990, Service Alternatives has experienced the benefits of increased employee satisfaction, professionalism, and quality of work as a result of prioritizing training. The quality and professionalism of SATI's trainings and consultations were soon recognized by others and have been in demand ever since.
How You Benefit from Our Solutions
The SATI team includes personnel whose credentials range from advanced degrees and certifications in such areas as social work, executive coaching, human resources, mental health counseling and education to human development, clinical psychology, business administration, applied behavior analysis, archaeology, philosophy, and divinity. As a provider of technical assistance, our services include training, consultation, facilitation, and development to our clients, their natural and foster families, other social service providers, as well as educational, recreational, and corporate entities. Our services are aimed to build the capacity of individuals and teams to sustain meaningful results. Our target audience ranges from teachers, foster parents, nurses, security personnel, long-term direct care providers, and other human service workers to supervisors, managers, principals, administrators, and executives.
SATI continues to expand, meeting the growing demands of clients. We currently offer a wide variety of technical assistance services to over 3000 people each year.
The Service Alternatives Training Institute is committed to supporting you to do your work with excellence. We are intimately aware that achieving exceptional outcomes at work requires highly skilled team members. Workforce training is an essential element to realizing those results.
Service Alternatives Training Institute can help you achieve:
- higher staff retention through greater employee satisfaction
- higher quality of service delivery
- state and national certifications/accreditations
- higher levels of compliance with state/federal regulations
- improved outcomes for your clients
- improved safety in the workplace and client environments, often resulting in lower L&I rates and insurance discounts
- excellent leadership skills
- revenue growth due to demonstrated achievement of performance expectations
- improved customer satisfaction
- service expansion due to word-of-mouth referrals, establishment of partnerships with communities, and excellent customer satisfaction